What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The exciting world of artistic Blacksmithing
- Learn how to build and maintain a proper coal fire
- Learn effective drawing out and hot cutting
- Learn how to forge welding and making tongs
- Learn hot through punching, and splitting
- Learn how to upset a bar, and make leaves
- Learn the basic tools you wil require
- Learn how to twist and make scrolls
- Learn how to taper, and shoulder
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Fundamentals of Blacksmithing scores 72.74/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.artistblacksmith.com/fundamentals_of_blacksmithing_info.htm, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $28.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: artistblacksmith.com you’ll also be taken through to artistblacksmith.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)